New Career Opportunities: Apply Now
PT/FT Sales and Marketing Professional Agents.
(Email resumes and completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Amarillo TX, Los Angeles CA, Dallas TX, Philadelphia PA, St. Louis MO, Gary IN, Atlanta GA, Seattle WA, and the surrounding areas.
Position fulfillment: New agents will start right away.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS NEEDED.
- Must have reliable vehicle, phone for communication, and computer with the following software Excel, Word, opens PDF Documents, and Outlook for email.
- Must have 3 years or more in sales and marketing experience in the Transportation/Freight Logistics Industry. (that can be verified by previous employers.)
- Applicants must be able to work virtual from their home.
- Looking for agents that are bilingual. (English, Spanish, and/or Russian)
- Must be a motivated self-starter, with a creative attitude. Agents must have the motivation to develop new customer relationships and new sales. Must be able to work with marketing management and their helpful guidance. Agents must be able to create and develop a marketing action plan and be able to execute the marketing action plan to get the sales results. Agents must be able to close the sales.
- Must have great communication, math, reading, and writing skills.
- Must have 3 years or more of the transportation/logistics industry with experience and knowledge.
SALES AND MARKETING AGENTS DUTIES
As a sales and marketing agent, you will be marketing to independent owner operators, and small carriers with 1-10 trucks in their fleet. You will be marketing USS Freight Brokerage Services and USS Freight Dispatching Services by sharing with companies how our freight brokerage and dispatching services can help and benefit them. Our sales and marketing agents will be marketing inside and outside to develop new B-2-B customers, and by using all other USS Freight Brokerage-Dispatching marketing Strategies.