CARRIER DISPATCH SERVICE
WHY OUR DISPATCH SERVICE MAKES SENSE, WE GO THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE SURE YOUR PROFITABLE.
USS Freight Dispatching Services keeps you on a roll towards your Success.
If your new in the trucking industry or if you have been in it for years as a owner operator, or a small carrier fleet that is tired of struggling, frustrated, and you’re not making enough monthly revenue to survive in this industry. USS Freight Dispatching Service is ready and able to help you. Call us for help today! Services at a affordable price.
If know of someone that is struggling, doesn’t know where to turn, needs help keeping their trucks moving, and needs to increase their monthly revenue to be profitable, USS Freight Dispatching Services can help. Contact us today to get started!
Our dispatching staff is very knowledgeable about the industry has the freight flow knowledge to negotiate the best freight rates at the time of booking any load for our carriers companies. You ask, we deliver on your carrier dispatch service needs.
USS Freight Dispatching Service gives all of our carriers the peace of mind they need so they can do what they do best, driving their way to success.
Now more than ever before Owner Operators and Small Carrier Fleets are using USS Freight Dispatching Carrier Services to help minimize their daily office operational overhead costs, that optimizes their efficiency in time management, which maximizes their company profitability.
Our staff is friendly and dedicated to helping you with your success. The trucking business can be tough, but when you have a back office staff with over 20 years of industry knowledge on your side, it makes a BIG DIFFERENCE.
USS Freight Dispatching Service wants to make it easy for you, so all you need to do is drive and deliver. We will do all the rest of the hard work for you.
Services We Provide: Handles the complicated and timely office work for you.
- We research and find the right loads for our carrier partner trucks to haul, by utilizing our current shipper-partners and our network of freight brokers.
- Then our highly skilled dispatching freight agents will negotiate the best current market rates on the loads.
- Credit Acquires – USS Freight Dispatching Service credit department will then acquire a credit check on all shippers and authorized freight brokers by the FMCSA. This gives all our carrier partners the peace of mind to ensure they will be paid for the services they do for shippers and authorized freight brokers.
- Next, we will book the load on our carrier’s behalf. (after carrier’s approval)
- We fill out all the necessary paperwork (Carrier Setup Packets) so you can move any load.
- This will save all our carrier partners valuable time in their day.
- Setup load Fuel Advances if needed.
- Then our dispatchers will send the carriers all the load information to pick up the load at the shipper, and deliver the load to the receiver.
- We will help driver with any load directions or finding roadside assistance if carrier breaks down.
- We do all your Invoicing Billing Collections – After the carrier has picked up the load from the shipper, we start processing the paperwork for the billing of that load. We make sure that all our carriers get paid for all the loads that they haul. We will also submit all load paperwork to your factoring company. Let us take care of those time-consuming calls and emails to ensure you get your full settlements for the hard work you do!
- Weekly and Monthly revenue reports.
- We will file all your IFTA paperwork and all other required filings to keep you current and up to date with the FMCSA and the USDOT.
- Carrier Support 24/7.
- We help your company and your drivers stay DOT and FMCSA Compliant. We keep our carrier partners updated on new industry changes.
- Call us today for more details, and a FREE consultation. We can customize our services to fit your needs.
LET US TAKE YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF SUCCESS.
BENEFITS OF OUR SERVICE – We will save you time and money.
- We have over 20 years of FTL – Full Truckload, and LTL- Less than Truck Load logistic experience.
- Eliminate all the time and hassle of searching on load boards, and the countless hours being on phone calls with shippers and brokers.
- Focus on what you do best DRIVING YOUR WAY to SUCCESS!
- Your company won’t need to hire an office staff to do the dispatching and all the office paperwork for your drivers.
- Save on office staff training costs
- Employee medical, costs
- Employee wages, and all the employment taxes costs
- We will keep all your trucks loaded and running efficient.
- We help held any load issues your drivers may have at the shipper’s pickups, and delivery receivers.
- NO MORE WAITING ON HOLD or getting the run around from shippers and brokers that owe you money we do it for you, and have had great success in getting your company paid for the services you provided.
- Our professional staff also helps get your company detention delay pay if your drivers are at the shippers and receivers to long loading and unloading.
- Your company won’t need an after hours carrier support employee. We have 24/7 carrier support.
- Our service will give you the peace of mind that your company is be run by industry professionals.
- Our Professional Dispatchers negotiate for the highest current market value freight rates per load, that helps Increase each of your trucks monthly revenue up to 45% or more.
- Our staff is friendly, committed, and dedicated to helping you with your success.
- Join a company that cares about you and your success.
The trucking business can be tough, but when you have a back-office staff with over 20 years of industry knowledge on your side, it makes a BIG DIFFERENCE.
USS Freight Brokerage Inc., and USS Freight Dispatching Service makes it easy for you, so all you need to do is drive and deliver. We will do all the rest of the stressful time-consuming office operational and paperwork for you.
OTHER SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
REGISTER A NEW MOTOR CARRIER AUTHORITY.
- We fill out and submit the federal application to get new carriers their USDOT and MC Numbers.
- We file a BOC-3
- Assist new carriers with insurance and have your agent file an MCS-90 with the FMCSA.
- File new carriers UCR (Unified Carrier Registration)
- Fill out and submit MCS-150
- Fill out and submit filing for FORM 2290
- Enroll carrier in a DOT Compliant drug and alcohol consortium
- We file the pre-employment drug test with negative results in their new carrier DOT audit file.
- Fill out and submit paperwork for carriers IRP (International Registration Plan) FRP (Full Reciprocity Plan)
- Assist in getting new carrier prepared for the DOT 1st entrant audit (This audit takes place between carriers 6th and 12th month of being in business)
- Fill out and submit quarterly IFTA report (Including Kentucky, New Mexico, New York,Oregon)
Fill out and submit all paperwork for additional permits
- Kentucky permit
- New Mexico permit
- New York Permit
- Oregon Permit
Let one of our industry professionals help you get setup and registered with your new motor carrier authority today. We will answer any of the questions you have about becoming a new owner operator in the trucking industry, and we will take you through the step by step process in getting your new motor carrier authority active. After your new motor carrier authority is active we will have continuous carrier support to our carrier partners. Call us today for more information, and a FREE consultation. We can customize our services to fit your needs.
CORE VALUE COMMITMENT
HONESTY – IN EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION.
At USS Freight we have high standards in all of our services we provide. Our focus is to meet the needs of our carrier partners, and shipper customer’s in working together to accomplish their transportation and freight flow needs.
RELIABILITY – DELIVERING LOADS ON TIME.
Our Company compliance team at USS Freight Lines Inc., and USS Freight Brokerage Inc. does the hard carrier qualifying screening process for all our customers.
We find the best safe drivers to work in USS Freight Lines company fleet, and in our carrier network. All drivers must be currently DOT Compliant with the (FMCSA). USSFLI makes sure that all drivers are current on all their Insurance and that they are Insured Properly for every load carried.
DEDICATION – TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
The owners of USS Freight Lines Inc., and USS Freight Brokerage Inc., are more than just dedicated to building long term freight solutions for all size companies. We want to make long term partnerships with our customers. We are dedicated to working hard to meet the needs for you our customer.
INTEGRITY – IN OUR WORDS AND ACTIONS.
As founders and owners of USS Freight Lines Inc., and USS Freight Brokerage Inc. We have very high standards of serving our customers with over a FIVE STAR SERVICE RATING and NOTHING LESS. We have over 20 years of customer service, Full Truckload, and Less Than Truckload logistic experience to help serve your company needs.
VALUE – MORE FOR YOUR SHIPPING DOLLAR.
USS Freight Lines Inc., and USS Freight Brokerage Inc. is more than dedicated to working hard for you, and to make sure that all our Company Core Values are met in every transaction with our customer shipment needs. We look forward to working hard for you and building long term freight solutions and a partnership with your company.
WE BUILD LONG TERM FREIGHT SOLUTION FOR ALL SIZE COMPANY’S, TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
USS Freight Brokerage Inc., and USS Freight Dispatching Service is committed to serving are carrier partners, and all are other logistic partners with a high level of service. We are committed to servicing you by keeping our company core values at the top of our high-level service standards. At USS Freight Inc. we require all our professional office staff and agents to service our customers, and partners using our company’s core values in every service we provide.
Call us today for more details, and a FREE consultation. We can customize our services to fit your needs.
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE TOWARD YOUR SUCCESS.
CUSTOMIZED DISPATCHING TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
- OVER THE ROAD
- FULL TRUCK LOAD
- LTL (Less than Truckload)
- Partial Loads
- Multi- Stop Loads
- Loads very upon different freight areas and freight flow demands
- DRY VAN
- POWER ONLY
- AUTO CAR HAULERS
- HOTSHOT – (40′ Flatbeds and Driver must have a CDL Drivers License)
- RV TRAILER TRANSPORT