Based in Amarillo, USS Freight Lines, Inc. relies on high-quality, industry knowledge, company core values, and pride. We provide asset-based logistics services throughout the lower 48 states, coast to coast, and Canada to ensure efficient and effective carrier services for your business.
At USS Freight Lines Inc, we are continuously growing and serving more manufacture warehouse facility shippers and all other shipper partners. We’ve got a big heart to help you to. We specialize in facilitating your freight movements that will help streamline your company’s freight flow distribution to your customers. Everyone here, from our freight brokerage logistic services, to drivers and dispatch, believes the freight industry needs to start offering more. That’s where we come in. We recognized the void in this ever changing, fast-paced industry and are ready to provide you with the highest quality of freight logistic services, and carrier transportation.
Safe, Reliable Carriers
That starts with our carriers who are safe, reliable, and on time. We ensure they maintain a commitment to excellent customer service, as you are a very important aspect to our success. We hold our carriers to the highest service standards to meet all your individual shipping needs. We plan to continue growing USS Freight Lines by treating our company drivers and owner-operator’s fairly. We believe that treating drivers right will translate into drivers providing the best services possible. Actions speak louder than words, and we reflect that in our work to set a higher standard for transportation.
USS FREIGHT CORE VALUES
- HONESTY — IN EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION
- RELIABILITY — DELIVERING LOADS ON TIME
- DEDICATION — TO MEETING YOUR NEEDS
- INTEGRITY — IN OUR WORDS AND ACTIONS
- VALUE — MORE FOR YOUR SHIPPING DOLLAR
OTHER SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
REGISTER YOUR NEW CARRIER AUTHORITY.
- We fill out and submit the federal application to get new carriers their USDOT and MC Numbers.
- We file a BOC-3
- Assist new carriers with insurance and have your agent file an MCS-90 with the FMCSA.
- File new carriers UCR (Unified Carrier Registration)
- Fill out and submit MCS-150
- Fill out and submit filing for FORM 2290
- Enroll carrier in a DOT Compliant drug and alcohol consortium
- We file the pre-employment drug test with negative results in their new carrier DOT audit file.
- Fill out and submit paperwork for carriers IRP (International Registration Plan) FRP (Full Reciprocity Plan)
- Assist in getting new carrier prepared for the DOT 1st entrant audit (This audit takes place between carriers 6th and 12th month of being in business)
- Fill out and submit quarterly IFTA report (Including Kentucky, New Mexico, New York,Oregon)
- Fill out and submit all paperwork for additional permits
- Kentucky permit
- New Mexico permit
- New York Permit
- Oregon Permit
Let one of our professional and knowledgeable staff help you get setup with your new carrier authority today. We will answer any of your questions you have about becoming a new owner operator in the trucking industry, and we will take you through the step by step process in getting your new carrier authority active. After your new carrier authority is active we will have continuous carrier support to our carrier partners. Call us today for more information, and a FREE consultation. We can customize our services to fit your needs.