• We fill out and submit the federal application to get new carriers their USDOT and MC Numbers.
  • We file a BOC-3
  • Assist new carriers with insurance and have your agent file an MCS-90 with the FMCSA.
  • File new carriers UCR (Unified Carrier Registration)
  • Fill out and submit MCS-150
  • Fill out and submit filing for FORM 2290
  • Enroll carrier in a DOT Compliant drug and alcohol consortium
  • We file the pre-employment drug test with negative results in their new carrier DOT audit file.
  • Fill out and submit paperwork for carriers IRP (International Registration Plan) FRP (Full Reciprocity Plan)
  • Assist in getting new carrier prepared for the DOT 1st entrant audit (This audit takes place between carriers 6th and 12th month of being in business)
  • Fill out and submit quarterly IFTA report (Including Kentucky, New Mexico, New York,Oregon)

Fill out and submit all paperwork for additional permits

  • Kentucky permit
  • New Mexico permit
  • New York Permit
  • Oregon Permit

Let one of our industry professionals help you get setup and registered with your new motor carrier authority today. We will answer any of the questions you have about becoming a new owner operator in the trucking industry, and we will take you through the step by step process in getting your new motor carrier authority active. After your new motor carrier authority is active we will have continuous carrier support to our carrier partners. Call us today for more information, and a FREE consultation. We can customize our services to fit your needs.

Register New Carrier Authority

  • Please enter your company name.